I.T Industry Interview Preparation
I will assist you in pre-interview preparation and skill assessments to help you land that dream job in IT!
Getting in on the ground floor can be a daunting task and the competition can be fierce. Knowing what elements of your particular talents to highlight are critical in order to stand out in the blur of candidates the interviewer may see in a day.
1. Resume review and skill set validation.
2. Linked In profile assessment and recommended tweaks to ensure your network is as diverse as it is strong!
3. Recommendations regarding weak points in your experience level, skill set and/or personal history.
4. Follow up discussion and After Action Report to discuss the next steps you should take at each level of the process.
Perseverance and personal goals aside, you have to show them what you are made of! Let's Do This!
Training & Qualifications
Tier II NOC Manager / Systems Engineer
• Responsible for a team of 6 Engineers. My team is both local, and remotely located and consists of Systems and Networking specialties
• . The team serves as the main escalation point for two 24/7/365 Tier I NOCs located in New York City and Northern Virginia.
• Manages and optimizes both Open Source and proprietary monitoring software.
• Coordination of, and often personally performing escalated troubleshooting and resolution of a variety of System and Network issues.
• Dark and light fiber circuit installations and maintenance as a primary and secondary vendor.
• Private cloud and remote install/administration of various network types. Including but not limited to MPLS, BGP, and custom virtual environments on Cisco, Juniper, Brocade and Arista Hardware.
• System environment and overall administration support of a variety of industry standard Open Source and Proprietary products.
Availability & Preferences