Sustainable Travel Planning
I am a traveller entrepreneur, or as I like to call it a "Sustainable Travel Planner".
I tailor travel plans with low environment impact and cultural activities.
My dream is to turn tourists into conscious travellers by showing them an eco-friendly way of enjoy their vacations and their destination.
I learn ALL about the destination before creating an itinerary. I will tailor it to your personality. I usually charge per hour for each project, and the time depends on the scope of the trip you want to have.
For Simbi only I offer:
⌦ Must-do itinerary (1 city / 1.5hrs average): I do research to select the best low environment impact activities or destinations, plus the must seen highlights.
⌦ Smooth itinerary (1 cities / 4+ hrs): Includes: a budget in USD and the foreign currency, travel times between attractions, open hours with best hours/days to visit, and food suggestions.
Remember to share:
☞ How long will you stay - Approximate time or specific dates
☞ Budget: on a shoestring / luxury / mid-range
☞ Will you be travelling solo / couple / friends
And the answers to the following questions:
1. How would you describe your approach to life?
a) Full of new challenges: I love setting myself goals to achieve
b) Calm and consistent: I find my routine reassuring
c) Super social: I like meeting new people and seeing friends
d) Spontaneous: I’ll try anything once
2. When you go to the supermarket, you usually...
a) Choose what you need when you get there
b) Go online to get everything delivered
c) Write a list and tick things off as you go around
d) Remember everything you need in my head
3. What’s your idea of a culture trip?
a) Six hours on the roof of a bus, packed full of people and chickens
b) A good book on the beach
c) A guided tour to see some prehistoric cave paintings
d) Watching gorillas in the wild
4. It’s Saturday night. What are you drinking?
a) Just water. I need to be fresh for my morning run
b) A few cocktails with friends
c) A bottle of red wine with dinner
d) A couple of beers in the garden
You next trip can be EVERYWHERE! ...so, where are you planning to go?
Training & Qualifications
I have a BBA in tourism administration, and MSC of International Forestry.
I have more than 8 years of travel planning experience.
I travelled around 40 countries, exploring both: off the beaten path, and the most touristic areas.
I've read more than 10 travel-related books
I have contacts all around the world to find the best deals for you (local restaurants, best discounts, places to visit, tour guides, etc..)
✓ This is how I usually do a FULL travel plan ✍
★ What you don't see but I still do ★
1. Researched, organized, analyzed and compiled data to create various proposals and identified the most efficient ones to present and develop, according to the needs and expectations of the customer.
2. Data breakdown of the pre-selection. (Financial, accessibility, and highlights).
3. Create an outline from the pre-selected places corresponding time frame, scope and budget.
4. Analysis of the pre-selected outline to identify the final destinations cost-benefit related.
5. Create a multiple trial matrix to identify the best combination that maximize money and effort.
☆ What you will receive ☆
6. Develop the best solution identified into a detailed individual itinerary, connecting each place following the final outline.
7. Add a pre-selected accommodation and flight details.
8. Final review
9. Reservation process bottom – up. (1. Flights, 2. VIPs activities/Hotels, 3. Transportation)
10. Execution (Only when you hire me as a Tour Guide as well)
Availability & Preferences
Must schedule an appointment