30-min organizer online consult
Too much stuff? Do you not know what to keep or throw away? Do you want to declutter a locker / room / barn / your life?
As a professional organizer, I help you in a 30-min consult in your decluttering efforts.
What can I help with?
- Draft up a plan on how to approach your decluttering effort
- Sharing best practices for decluttering as well as reorganizing
- Helping you in decision-making if something should stay or go
- Be your decluttering accountability buddy
- Helping you to reorganize (and decide where things should go / be stored)
- Helping you reorganize your pc / laptop
My services will benefit you greatly if:
- You want to start a declutter effort but do not know where to begin
- You have started with a decluttering effort but got stuck
- You have finished your declutter effort but struggle with a few items that are the hardest choice
- You have finished your declutter effort but want a second opinion if it's done right
*When I say 'declutter effort' it can refer to a 'reorganizing effort' as well.
Where will it take place?
We will hold it as a video call. I have Zoom & Skype and can also join online Microsoft teams links.
I have selected 'flexible' because ideally, I would like to expand my network and get some paying customers in. So something of ambassadorship on social media for my professional organizer service and warm people up that they are willing to reach out to me would be very helpful.
Actively scouting for people online messages mentioning they would need a professional organizer and then hint them to me would also be much appreciated.
Training & Qualifications
For a professional organizer, there are no official degrees and I do not have enough clients to justify an official certification just yet. I have however a few years of experience under my belt and my biggest task so far is to fully declutter a one-family house of a senior man with dementia. I have clocked at that house well over 160 hours at the time of writing (02 July 2021)
Availability & Preferences
Flexible, but appointments have to be scheduled through my appointment scheduler: